Busy Little Beaver!


So I finally found a teeny tiny little house with space to work on my furniture! And as luck would have it, I got in early to perform a complete makeover with paint!

I was blessed with a few nights off from Mary Poppins rehearsals as we just got that ball rolling over at the theatre and I'm Assistant Stage Manager, which isn't so crucial in the early stages. 

I started by digging out my Springfield color swatches from the house file. I got them color matched in glorious Behr paint and primer. I really needed that primer because the walls were VERY dirty!

In two days I managed to paint the living room and front room one night and the two bedrooms on night two. I love the smell of fresh paint!

Tonight after rehearsal I plan to tackle the closets. Hopefully I'll be done before midnight! I'm so tired...

Check out what I've accomplished!

Comments

Popular Posts