Craft Fair Busyness!

So my sister and I have joined creative forces to bring Strong Arts & Crafts to the Trempealeau Catfish Days Arts & Crafts Fair this Saturday, July 12th!

We have been considering pooling resources for awhile now and at the spur of the moment decided to try our hand at a craft fair. Why? Because we're crazy like that! I've been reading up on everything I need to know to be a successful craft fair vendor and combined with my event planning background, I think we'll do just fine.

However, right now I'm in crazy list mode. I'm trying to make lists of everything I have to do, have to finish, need to set up, must buy, must prepare for.... Tell me again why we decided to throw this together at the last minute for the first time?

Here's why.... we make awesome crafts! I'm super excited to sell the furniture and crafts I have been making directly face to face with real people! If you're in the area for the festivities make sure to stop by and say hi between 9am-4pm on Saturday.

Here are a few of the projects I prepared this week especially for the fair.
Garden Mushrooms on old garden tools.

Repurposed yard stick sign on pallet wood for hanging or on a shelf.

And some additional items to see there...
Portable Ironing Board Bar.
Pallet wood Wine Bar.
One of many repurposed wind chimes!
One of my repurposed lamps.
Plus of course my sister's embroidery, felt crafts, gnomes & fairies from This Mom Loves...! Hope to see you there!

Comments

Popular Posts