Sick Of This!

After a full day of crafting, cooking, and getting things done around the house I should be exhausted, but I'm up late due to allergies and not being able to breathe. 

I started my day with an old favorite recipe for sweet potato hash from my ultra metabolism cookbook. It's whole foods based and I knew nothing about it would give me an allergic reaction. 

I procrastinated craft time by cleaning up my kitchen including putting away the party dishes from a few weeks ago. I fixed my loose closet door with a couple tooth picks in the screw holes. I even hung my new coca cola sign.

Then I headed into my basement to get crafting supplies and procrastinated a little more by doing some rearranging. Or organizing the crafts as I tell myself. 

I finally headed out to my workshop in the garage and prepped a bunch of barnwood for crafts. I've got some jewelry hangers, votive holders, signs, and bed spring trees and snowmen in progress.

I might actually have a few things to sell at the craft fair next week! I ended my evening with my Coffee Beef Stew (totally non-allergenic) and whipped up a new brownie recipe that seemed to be allergen free. 

I didn't even take my stomach meds tonight as I recently heard they can cause higher sensitivity to allergens (like I need that)! So that leaves the cider and brandy as a culprit. The brandy is probably not high quality and I tend to have a reaction when I'm slumming it with my liquor selections.

Perhaps never again. I'm sooo sick off this! 

Comments

  1. It could be dust or mold in the workshop that's causing an allergic reaction.
    Your crafts look great by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts