New Beginnings

As I was thinking about my friend playing the waiting game, Lucy was already arriving into this world. Congratulations! Actually, I must have instictually known, because I was out celebrating with a cold, frosty beverage. New babies are so full of pure spirit. They aren't yet bogged down by thoughts of I can't do that, It will be too hard, or I'm not good enough/strong enough/smart enough. Little ones are all about discovering what they can do. They look at the world through positive eyes seeing only possibilities. It is with great hope that I can learn from the littlest of us (not the midgets) and look towards my future. I filed for my LLC today and am looking forward to all the possibilities ahead. And sure as hell, I will be celebrating with a cold, frosty beverage tonight!

Comments

  1. I love this positive attitude! Can't wait to have one of these cold, frosty beverages with you soon...It's been WAY too long. Miss you, Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts