Art & The Daily Happenings Of Life

I was able to attend the Art Spectacular at Washington Park over the weekend. It was a beautiful day for an art fair in the park!
I didn't find anything to bring home with me, but did see some great art out of my price range. In all fairness, I have one small section of wall in my bedroom that could use some wall art. Other than that, I'm all full up. I also have a rule that I don't buy anything unless I know where I'm going to put it. That rules out a lot of the pieces that arouse the response "Oh that is awesome!" when I realize "What am I going to do with a pottery pig?"

Last week I also auditioned for the Springfield Theatre Center's "The Laramie Project." I had a call back on Monday that went extremely well and I'm positive about the possibility for a part or two for me. The cast list has not been posted yet, but should be coming out soon. As always, I'll keep you posted, but I'm so excited already! Theatre in Springfield. Who could ask for anything more?

Comments

Popular Posts