Thrifty Pickin's

This weekend I dropped off a car load full of furniture and things at Thrifty Pickin's in Coon Valley. This included a few pieces I've already shared with you and these newer items. I'm hoping the Thrifty Pickin's crowd will love the new additions!

Here are a few of my chalk board creations. There are two cutting boards and a metal tray. These are ready to hang in your kitchen for your shopping list notes or party menus.
Photo from Thrifty Pickin's.
.
This stripey, low coffee table is...
...also a favorite of mine. I hope someone will snatch it up and love it as much as I do.
Photo from Thrifty Pickin's.
This two-level end table is painted in a pale yellow and then finished with a black glaze and protective coating on the top surfaces [SOLD at Thrifty Pickin's].
Photo from Thrifty Pickin's.
Check out Thrifty Pickin's in Coon Valley or online at facebook.com/ThriftyPickins to see all the unique items they have to offer.

Comments

Popular Posts