And Then There Were None

The sales people are dropping like flies. We have initiated 1/2 Day Fridays for the summer (supposedly earned) and we have a sales staff of about four right now and those are the people who actually go out on appointments, so they aren't in the office anyhow! It is just me, the other sales assistant, and copywriter hanging out. We're here for support. Hopefully I'll get all caught up this week. I know I said that last week too! This weekend I have to rip out my living room carpet so it is all ready for new flooring next weekend! I hope all goes smoothly and nobody gets hurt (sensitive Peanut paws) from walking around on sub-flooring for a week. Where am I going to put all my furniture during this process? Luckily I've gotten rid of all the superfluous furniture already. After the new flooring I'm going to have to be prepared with new rugs. Peanut is getting older and there is no way he'd be able to hop up on the couch from laminate wood flooring below. Poor Petey. Maybe this weekend will be a rug-shopping one. Oh, and I still need to pick up my end tables because I've been a slacker and haven't done that yet. Seriously! Yesterday it was stormy!

Comments

Popular Posts