Disappointments

I've had my fair share lately. The newest is realizing that although I have two nights off from rehearsal this week, neither one is on Thursday when I was supposed to go to comedy. I was really looking forward to going. I advised my director that I would indeed need the next two Thursdays off to go to comedy (to meet my quarterly goals). Unfortunately, next week is "a blend of comedy and magic." I always hate those shows. I'm crabby about it. If only I had remembered that this was a conflict. So far, I'm not liking being in this show very well. Last night I found out what parts I will be playing and one is super-crappy. The other is okay, but I am supposed to be auditioning with a monologue from Three Sisters. Luckily I have a book of Anton Chekhov plays so I can brush up. I am supposed to do it well, though, so we'll see how that goes. Is the summer over yet? I want out.

Comments

Popular Posts