Guitar Hero, Baby!

I worked late into the night last night checking up on the club where we host comedy. It is a rough job, but somebody has got to do it! Magic didn't turn out to be as horrible as I had imagined. The guy was funny. Blondy McBlonderson really likes magic, so she was spellbound. We bookended the night with a little slice of Bodega and a little bit bigger slice of drama. Always fun. We ended up at Blondy's pad with me trying to fix her computer and email some pictures out for her. In the process, I emailed this gem to myself. This was the night we went to the Loggers game and had a shot fest at a neighboring bar. Then we settled down for a long Guitar Hero Challenge. Blondy is way better than I; however, it is her game. I say it is an unfair advantage!

Comments

Popular Posts