Uninspired

I'm feeling generally uninspired lately. Tonight I have a break from rehearsals to fulfill my quarterly goals of attending comedy twice a month. I found someone who has conceded to go to comedy with me tonight, so hopefully it will be good times despite the fact that the comedian has an "innovative blend of comedy and magic." I couldn't think of anything worse. I'll update tomorrow on the quality of comedy. It really feels like Friday today. A few of my co-workers and I went to lunch at Piggy's. Then someone ran out to get some sort of delicious coffee ice cream snackies. There isn't that much work. Tomorrow begins my boss's maternity leave (again), so she took off early. Those of us left are all wound up with nothing to do. This could be a dangerous mindset to begin my evening. Oh well, tomorrow will probably be more of the same, right?

Comments

Popular Posts