I'm Sailing!

Okay, not really, but I may just say it tonight as we cruise down the Mississippi on the Island Girl. After two summers of missing the boat on The Wine Guyz wine tasting cruise, I'm finally cruisin'! I'm excited. I am a little concerned about heading over there after work and not getting that much to eat before sampling a lot of wine...on a boat. I may need a little snack beforehand.

I sailed through my first chiropractic adjustment yesterday morning. I'm sore, but not as much as I was the first time through the ringer. I'm looking forward to a pain-free existence, however there is no immediate change to the tingling in my cheek or swollen gland at this time. I am experiencing an increased range of motion in my neck and enjoying that thoroughly. I think I'll really be scanning the horizon tonight!

Comments

Popular Posts