This Just In...Where To Begin? Grin And Bear It, It's Bare and Grim.

So, I've been spending a lot of time at the Walgreens over the last two days. Yesterday I dropped off some film to be developed in ONE HOUR. It was not, due to some computer glitch (excuse). So, the full-of-excuses employee said she would put my film in right away and it should be done within ten minutes. "Ten minutes is not so bad, I'll wait," I thought.
Ten minutes of perusing holiday magazines, and I wandered back over to the film counter. Some customer lady was occupying the full-of-excuses employee's time, so I waited. When the customer lady FINALLY left, the full-of-excuses employee told me she had not started my film yet. She said it would be ten minutes. "I'm leaving," I said. That only took an hour and a half.
So, my dad calls me last night on his way home from work. "Did you forget to pick up your film at Walgreens?" I told him the story and he told me that he had accidentally picked up my film. You would think they wouldn't let just anybody pick up your film, but whatever. I picked up my film from my dad today and after staring at the house on the first photo for a few minutes and not recognizing it, I flipped through the photos to discover they were not mine.
The apologetic-employee assured me the photo CD would be correct since it had the right numbers on it. It does have my photos along with some kid's birthday party photos. *sigh* Point being, I got a few extra photos from my Retro Happy Hour as well as some flooring pics for your viewing enjoyment. Let 'er roll...

Comments

Popular Posts