Remodel, White, And Blue Weekend

I decked the halls with loads of red, white, and blue for my (2nd Annual) 4th of July picnic. We expanded the guest list this year to include all of my family and I think that it should be an annual tradition. Summers tend to get so busy and it isn't often that we all get together. The kids (and Cindy) had a great time decorating my driveway with sidewalk chalk as the adults relaxed in the diminishing shade of the backyard sipping blueberry lemonade sangria. Saturday, thanks to the help of my brother and brother-in-law, I got my new bathroom flooring installed! It has been sitting in the guest room closet for at least six months just waiting for the right time. I still have a lot of work to do sealing the edges, reinstalling the baseboard and new quarter-round, removing a half-inch from my closet door, and reinstalling the closet door trim. I have Friday off this week, so hopefully I can get that all done before the big Catfishestival coming up this weekend in Tremp City!

Comments

Popular Posts