And Then There Were Five

Five days and counting. The time just keeps ticking away. I've been blessed with an evening free from rehearsals tonight! That means I will be able to mow my lawn (and get it raked). My sister is coming over for some throw-you-into-the-deep-end party preparation. She has no idea. Hopefully we will get everything accomplished that I didn't get done yesterday. My parents decided to purchase a small window air conditioner for my birthday and install it yesterday. That also led to the installation of my new (sitting in the closet for a year, but still in the packaging) roman shades. Both unexpected projects created a set-back in the projects I had planned to do yesterday. The Party Planning Nazi says "It's all good." Today I'll get back on track and the rest of the week is going to be a breeze of food preparations. My mother even took a recipe off my hands...yay mom! The trickiest part of this week will be resisting the temptation to crack one of those champagne bottles open at the end of a long night of party prep.

Comments

Popular Posts