I'm Not Shouting

All right, I am. I'm shouting, I'm shouting, I'm shout.... I think the stress is getting to me. I am beginning to think that working on the Sand on the Riverfront committee, the Effy committee to put together a presentation for an ad campaign, being involved in back to back shows, and planning a party may be too much for me.

And besides all this, I'm expected to go to work every day. Luckily, I am a quick study on lines and was able to get my lines down well enough yesterday afternoon not to have to call LINE at rehearsal last night. They were not, however, all exactly as written. I guess I have plenty more work to do.

After getting let out of rehearsal early last night, I went home to take my dog for a much needed walk. Then I whipped up some cheddar snacks in the shape of stars for my party. Finally, about 10:45, I kicked up my feet with a glass of wine to start watching The Sandlot for character research. I only made it an hour in before I decided I had to hit the hay.

Then I remembered I still had to try on my party costume. If it hadn't fit, I would be under a major time crunch to get a replacement. Luckily for me, it did fit. It isn't quite like the character I will be portraying, but you'll get the picture. At this point, I'm really looking forward to drinking.

Comments

Popular Posts