Buzzed Up

Thank the lord for coffee. I was hoping that things would settled down a little after my party and Sand on the Riverfront were over, but apparently a slow down isn't in the stars for me. Work has picked up at an increasingly faster pace with each day and today I have a golf outing in the afternoon. That isn't even mentioning the comedy shenanigans I have to deal with! The good news is my party was a howling good time. There is so much preparation for a few short hours, but I sure do try to pack the fun into that time. I had a slightly smaller crowd than usual, but we managed to drink what we could. I unfortunately have eleven 1.5 liter bottles of champagne left. I foresee a New Year's Eve party in my future! My mother took the leftover popcorn to whip up batches of caramel corn, however I haven't had a chance to try it out yet with all the other leftovers at my house. My co-workers on the other hand, have been treated with a few snackies so far this week. The only full moon craziness we experienced was a toppled bar that led to several broken glasses and bottles of booze, as well as the loss of my cocktail shakers. *tear* That loss was a little more painful than the shards of glass embedded in my foot that caused me to bleed all over the kitchen before realizing it. Those memories fade and just the happiness remains as the rest of my glasses have been washed and put away. Party details have been filed. And it is with the hazy memories of hazy photographs that I remember my Fourth Annual Housewarming Party: HOLLYWOOD STARS.

Comments

  1. Drunky Drunkerson! I had a wonderful time, even if it was a lot more sober than yours :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts