Wowsa!

I can't believe it is only 11 days until my annual party. The summer always goes by so quickly. I think I'm sitting in pretty good shape. I have a few crafty projects to finish up, but already have a lot done. Oddly enough, I do have a few decorating decisions not yet made. Usually those are the first things I decide. This year's food stuffs will be very limited (Hollywood stars don't eat anyhow), however, I chose all things I need to make myself. Usually I select a few new things to try to make, but most of the food is from a store or easy-peasy. Food is always a challenge for me when planning a party, so I'm hoping with my tight schedule this year everything will work out. Thanks to a trip to Sam's Club with my sister, I have a lot of liquor purchased. I've poured it into my glass decanters and need to find a way to mark the bottles. At least those purchases were easy: brandy, whiskey, gin, rum... all decisions I can make. However, standing in the champagne aisle at the liquor store, I hadn't a clue. I ended up purchasing two bottles to test out. The first one I tried was fine as far as champagne goes, so at my earliest convenience I'll be heading back to the store to buy 15 of the 1.5 liter size. Talk about bubbly bubbly! I was welcomed this morning by a gigantic (and heavy) Roger Rabbit sitting at my desk. Look for him to make an appearance on a red carpet near you!

Comments

Popular Posts