Interview With The Leprechan

This week I had an interview! During this bout of unemployment I have only had interviews with people who had been referred to me. This particular case, this man had appreciated my work in the past and when faced with an open position he called to see if I was still available. I'm optimistic. I hope to have a second interview next week. However, in the meantime, I actually got a call from an non-referred employer. I've had several applications into the City and I usually get a letter in the mail a month later (which is actually better than most employers). But this time, they called to schedule an interview with me! Point being, I hope to be celebrating with the little people next week. St. Patrick's Day always marks the anniversary of buying my home. It would be great to add to that celebration this year with a new job! Wish on your four-leaf clovers for me!

Comments

Popular Posts