Awesome!

Thanks to a whole heep of co-worker help, my U-Haul truck was unloaded last night in record time. If only the trip here had been in record time. It was not. It was the longest trip yet. Each and every construction zone had us crawling through. Dad even took a break to run a bottle of water back to Mom's car and he only moved the truck forward a few inches when he hopped back in. I was so happy to have so much brawn to unload the truck and haul things into the house (and the basement!). Now I just have the daunting task of unearthing the floor beneath all those boxes. I'm excited to finally have most of the rest of my stuff, but the house is feeling incredibly crowded. I'll do what I can this week, but will be heading back to WI on Friday evening after work for a Catfishestival to end all Catfishestivals (I hope).

Comments

Popular Posts