Chippin' Away

Last night I began chipping away at the mountain of boxes in my home. I unpacked my plants and placed them throughout my house. All the plants in my home and on my porch got a drink of water last night after the vacation draught. I moved a few boxes around in the living room to try to work out a seating arrangement that would work in the space. I had thought my couch would fit perfectly like it had in WI. I found out that was not the case. I did get a good work out dragging the two couches, the rug, and the coffee table around in circles as I tried to make it fit. I've figured out an arrangement for now, but have a feeling it will be a work in progress. This morning I spent a good amount of time moving boxes away from closet doors. Moving boxes off the counter. Moving boxes from in front of the refrigerator. Moving boxes stacked in front of the cabinets. I think you get the picture. It makes me motivated to get rid of them, that is for sure! With a rainy evening descending upon us here, I feel as though it is the perfect night to stay inside and unpack. I can foresee snuggling with Peanut on the couch and watching a movie as I work.

Comments

Popular Posts