Hibernating

I feel like hibernating this weekend. I've been locking myself away in my home snug as a bug in a rug. I do sleep with the lights left on outside and inside. I'm hoping that I can actually work out some safety features that will help me feel more secure in my home and over time this feeling will pass. Last night my friend received a text and he looked at me and said, "I just got a text from you." The person now in possession of my old phone apparently felt the need to respond to a text that my friend had sent me the other night. Although I have to admit it was one of the creepiest feelings I've ever had (apart from actually having someone walk into my house and steel my purse), I'm glad he texted. We discovered that Sprint had not disabled the texting feature on the phone when they supposedly disabled the phone, so there had been a ton of texting going on. My friend got a good text in about being a cop and that the phone had GPS so we'd see the guy soon. We didn't have any texts after that. I'm not sure if it is because the phone got disabled or if he ditched it. Either way, I'm guessing it probably freaked him out a little considering they probably disabled the texting about the same time. I hope so anyhow.

Comments

Popular Posts