Short Week

Today is my last day at work for the week! I'm enjoying a soy coffee beverage from the Starbucks thanks to my Hawaiian-shirted co-worker buddy. Thanks buddy. I really needed it today. I've got an overloaded desk to clear before the end of the day. At some point I'll have to check and print my party plan so I'm all ready to face this weekend. Tomorrow I plan to FINALLY get my Illinois driver's license so I can really say I'm a resident here on Saturday while showing my house to friends and family. My parents will be arriving mid-day on Friday and I hope to have things under control so I can spend a little down time with them before the big day. I still have lots to do, but I've come a long way baby! Hopefully the folks will bring back their digital camera so I can get some "after" pics (as well as some choice party pics). Aloha.

Comments

Popular Posts