One Day Down

I packed my first vacation day in WI full of fun. I arrived Friday at 1:30am and was really ready for a little snooze. I woke up early to see my parents before they headed off to work, but then Peanut and I crawled back into bed for some more shut eye so I could feel like I slept in. I stopped by my sister's on the way to La Crosse to meet my new niece, Miss Julia. She is surprisingly light for being so gigantic. Of course she hasn't even been with us a whole week yet. I had a fabulous salon appointment and met Blondy for one of those famous Bodega sandwiches I've been thinking about for the last month. I also picked up cinnamon rolls and my free frosting from the U-Bake store and swung by the vet for some pet meds. After a light dinner at the Westview in West Salem, I headed to La Crosse again to meet up with some friends at the Bodega and bid one a fond farewell. It was everything I dreamed it would be. The beers were cold, the conversation good, the company better, and the Irish car bombs were the best. I also arranged for the purchase of a new blackberry. I couldn't have asked for more on my first day back in WI, but today is a whole new day!

Comments

Popular Posts