Lucky Lady

MAP and I enjoyed an evening of boneless BWW and trivia with about 200 of our closest March Madness friends last night. We were grateful to be allowed one television for our trivia pleasure. Today while MAP slept in and enjoyed movie time with Peanut, I ventured off to work. I headed home for lunch to share some delicious BLTs on the porch and enjoy the neighbor's PE class. Dreamy.

The second wave of visitors from Wisconsin is en route. I am anxiously awaiting a status update from the road. I have no idea what this evening's activities will hold, but MAP and I were considering homemade pizza. I am always up for some weekend pizza action.

Tomorrow we have our day wide open, but in an unexpected turn of events, are attending a concert in the evening. MAP is even going to stay so that we can catch the bus to the John Mayer show in St. Louis. We'll pack a cooler and it should be a fantastic IL Adventure for all (to MO).

Comments

Popular Posts