Body NOT A Wonderland

Apparently the bodies in St. Louis are not wonderlands. That was the one song that was painfully obviously missing from John Mayer's set list tonight. Although my friend assured me he would play it, he did not.

We had a great time, though. Lost in Durand enjoyed every minute of the concert experience in Missouri. And her husband marked a new state off his travel list to be there.

I enjoyed travelling into the heart of town, seeing the arch close up, and paying a visit to the Hard Rock Cafe and the Union Station. I definitely felt more touristy than when I visited the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater.

If only we could have left the sad sacks from the bus behind, it would have been ideal. Damn their punctuality.

My biggest hope after tonight would be that Michael Franti and Spearhead eventually end up at the Trempealeau Hotel for Reggae Fest. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Comments

Popular Posts