Spring Has Sprung!

My house has been decorated and although it took me all weekend, it is finally sparkly as well. I was disappointed when I opened the cardboard box marked "Spring" to find out that all three of the ceramic decorations I were broken. Luckily the demure bunny was only cracked and so he was able to find a place on my mantel.He looks almost as innocent as Peanut, who found every opportunity to sneak out on the porch and hop up on the couch for a little porch time. And every time he did I found it a good excuse to grab my magazine and have a little more porch time myself.
I was amazed that all the eggs in my Spring box made the trip to Springfield with no damage whats-so-ever. I guess their lightness and their egg cartons helped to keep them safe en route.
I can really feel the tides turning towards Spring. I'm thinking a lot about gardening and have to figure out a way to grow my own veggies this summer. I think I'll make that happen. It will be so worth it when I can walk out in my back yard and pick a tomato off my very own tomato plant.

Comments

  1. I'm catching up on my reading today... You should look into container gardening - lots of veggies like tomatoes, green beans, lettuce, even egg plants to name a few can grow well in potted containers. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts