Wonderful Weekend

I really enjoyed my weekend. I had a few drinks with coworkers on Friday. It feels like it has been awhile. I headed home to a coffee roast in the crock pot and a Netflix movie. The movie, unfortunately, was not good. If you've put The Accidental Husband on your list, I'd suggest removing it. Just bad, bad, bad. Saturday I got my house back in sparkly condition and did a little Better Homes & Gardens reading. Peanut and I even spent a little time hanging on the porch. It was beautiful weather for February! Saturday night, Boss Lady and I went to see the Second City show at the Hoogland. It was nice to get out and do something a little different. Sunday was all about destroying that sparkly kitchen of mine. I made pancakes and fresh-squeezed orange juice. Then I went grocery shopping and prepped a ton of veggies. I also made a rice dish, homemade focaccia bread, chocolate oatmeal cookies, and pan-browned tilapia. I'm not sure what a great idea it is to learn how to make my own delicious bread. After all, I don't buy it for a reason, right? I'm already thinking of things I could make for dinner to go with the bread. When it comes to bread I have a one-track mind. Just eat it.

Comments

Popular Posts