Kickin' Pizza Sauce

Really the highlight of my weekend was the new pizza sauce recipe. I found a great pizza sauce recipe that I loved awhile back and it included diced tomatoes. Since I'm usually trying to add more healthy to a pizza I figured this was a win. Somewhere along the way I lost that recipe, so I usually add diced tomatoes when trying out a new sauce recipe. However, with the addition of the parmesan cheese and the red pepper, this one really kicks! I highly recommend it. I even heated a little on the side to dip the crust in. Mmmm.

Other than that, I ran my lawn mower out of oil and the poor thing is shot. I tried a little nurturing on Saturday to see if I couldn't get it going and finish cutting the overgrown lawn. My yard was so bad that the creepster lawn mower people (not the purse snatcher) kept stopping by to offer to mow for me. Wanting to keep them away, I was able to arrange to borrow a lawn mower and even got the grass cut for me. What more could I have asked for? Except maybe a kickin' pizza and some red wine (which I also got). Lucky me!

Comments

Popular Posts