Satisfying Saturday

After thoroughly enjoying my time out with the girls last night, I was surprised when I woke up before 8am this morning. I was even more surprised that I was motivated to get out of bed.

Within an hour and a half I was en route to the station to get some pesky work done so I could enjoy the rest of my weekend. Four hours later I called it quits and headed to the garden center to pick out some plants.

I had a hard time deciding, so I just picked a few things and went with it. Of course everything changed when I got home. I did get some color in my front, shade garden. And I planted some gerber daisies in a planter box. There are three more plants, though, that need a home and I started to dig out the grass to make a new bed, so I guess that is where they will go. I just hope I can finish it up tomorrow and get those little guys into the ground. I think I have a long day ahead of me! I'm so glad it is movie night tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts