Going Natural

No I don't mean my hair color. Pretty sure that ship is lost at sea.

I actually dyed my hair again tonight (still red), but it was long overdue. I was waiting for my new Wen haircare to arrive. They tell me the color should fade less then when using traditional shampoos, so I wanted to wait until I had the miracle potion in my possession before permeating my hair with fresh color.

It's vibrantly red again with a leave-in treatment left in. I can hardly wait to rinse it tomorrow and begin my new life as a hair model. I've been so down in the dumps about how crappy my hair is here in hot and humid Springfield. It just was not built for this climate. I now know why my mom has short hair. There comes a point when you just want to give up on it. And believe me, there have been plenty of hot, sleepless nights when I was moments away from shaving it all off.

Luckily I've persevered and hopefully have found the cure for crappy hair. Stay tuned for all the details.

On a side note, I doused myself in tea tree oil to tame a raging headache and I believe it worked miracles. Nature is amazing, right?

Comments

Popular Posts