Strawberry Experiment

After catching part of a PBS show, I was motivated to try out a strawberry face mask. I jumped on Google to find the recipe and stumbled upon a website called Strawberry-Recipes.com.

I mixed strawberries and baking soda for a tooth whitener. And gosh darn if it didn't work. Like magic! Then I mixed strawberries, coconut milk, and honey for a face mask (pictured). It is amazing how good my skin felt afterwards. And hours later I could still smell strawberry.

I think next time I would be inclined to puree the strawberries in my blender just to ease the strain on my drains. Other than that, this is a habit I could get used to. It will make me feel less guilty too about letting strawberries get too ripe.

Now I just have to find a recipe for that homemade lotion.

Comments

Popular Posts