It's Been Awhile!

It's been ages since I posted a before and after picture! I worked on this chair this weekend for my aunt.


The new fabric I actually picked up last summer at the local thrift store. It is a portion of a drapery panel. I love finding (and finally using) an interesting, repurposed fabric!


This last week I also completed this lovely leather topped coffee table. A friend passed it along to me and I immediately saw it dressed in a classy black. She turned out beautifully and has already gone to her forever home!

This DIY 2x4 table was at the thrift store hiding under a horrible
mauve faux painting technique. Eesh! Black classes it up a bit. The addition of pallet wood on the bottom keeps bottles corralled safely and glasses holders under the top make drink time easier than ever! I think it's still available at Thrifty Pickin's.

Then this weekend we had guests at the house, so I finished up this wind chime while chatting. I love it so much I've already picked up supplies for a few more. This one is pretty much sold.

Tonight I cleaned and glued furniture in preparation for the week. Let the madness begin again!

Comments

Popular Posts