Good Times, End Times

This was my horoscope for Monday, only it wasn't delivered to my inbox until last night: "A grand illusion is looming. Are you in control of the perceptions of others or is someone else controlling the pace of events? Be cautious in expanding your faith today." I was just talking about illusions yesterday and believing that we have the ability to control what happens in our world. What you need always appears when you need it! Last night I dreamt that there was an atomic bomb. Rob was there...acting like it was no big deal and goofing around. Beth was there...overly anxious and anticipating everything that may happen. Shirley was there... being the rock. My contribution was suggesting we stockpile water because people outside were starting to get crazy. How come I see to the heart of my closest friends and I don't see that I am any use at all? Hard to say. However, it is easy to say that I can't imagine spending the end times with anybody else. It was like a Tremplo Gang Get-Together. Good times, end times.

Comments

  1. I think you were being you by planning ahead and thinking with a practical mind. Water would keep you alive in an emergency. Way to have a Tremplo Gang Get-Together without me by the way. I was probably in Durand dying of thirst (and exposure to radiation). Good times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts