Iced Coffee Sounds Good Right About NOW

McD's was going to bring in iced coffee for our on air djs (and me) to sample. It was supposed to be sometime after 2 o'clock. It is 2:57pm. I'm getting sleepy. It would be a great time for an iced coffee break!

I have been so busy trying to keep of with all the things my boss usually handles. I was working on scheduling commercials for Pepsi this morning and was pleased with myself to be done with two orders. I said that if my boss were here, she probably would have had them all done in that time. It turned out to be 9 orders with about 20 commercials. It takes a whole lot of concentration for me to figure out what commercials need to play on what station, in what rotation, and with what tags added on. Oh the stress!

I'm tired today from a late Bodega night last night. That sure doesn't help my focus issues. I was planning to purchase some more mulch and work in my backyard after rehearsal, but due to the sticky hotness, I ditched those plans and went to the air conditioned bar. I've decided to take the afternoon off on Friday to get a jump on that project. I plan to spend the weekend painting the kremlin on the backdrop at the theatre. Wouldn't it be nice if I could get the whole thing done this weekend and wouldn't need to spend the rest of the summer painting? Keep your fingers crossed for me! Where the hell is that coffee?

Comments

Popular Posts