A Little Loggers

I enjoyed a little bit of the La Crosse Loggers on Friday. Truth be told I enjoyed a lot more of the beer than the game. They lost 5 to 0. Apparently I am a jinx. After the game we headed to JB's for a beer...which turned into two...which turned into four shots, more beer, and then breakfast. I crawled into bed at 4am. Saturday began earlier than I would have liked with my puppy being sick. He had challenges all day long, but I managed to mow the lawn and clean the house before rinsing off and heading to Tremp City for some karaoke. My friend needed to rehash a date and mostly due to that, I needed to drink strong Captain and Diet Cokes. I got home slightly earlier than the day before, but I was ready to do nothing on Sunday. I pulled off the nothing routine until almost four o'clock. I whipped together a cheese ball, grabbed my bottle of Argentine Beef, and headed to the Holmen Branch for some Daddy Day celebrations. Chuck grilled delicious steaks and mom made cheesy potatoes...not as good as Durand cheesy potatoes! A good time was had by all and I headed home early to care for my sick puppy and wind down the weekend quietly.

Comments

Popular Posts