Stunted Growth

I'm disappointed in my recent landscaping ventures. All of the leaves are gone from my new climbing roses due to the tiny teeth of tiny, hungry bunnies. This weekend I purchased a tiny little fence to keep their tiny little asses away from my roses. I finally picked up some mulch for my hedges (so I don't have to mow between each one) and was about 5 or 6 bags short. Hopefully I'll get done with rehearsal early tonight and be able to pick up a few more bags. I also noticed that the bunnies have taken to sharpening their teeth on my hedges. Those little rat bastards. Although mowing over a bunny rabbit was one of the most traumatic experiences in my life, I would sure like all those little buggers to die right about now. So, when I'm at the store picking up mulch, I think I'll be looking for little cages to keep the rabbits out...or catch them. We'll see what they have. ;) Oh, and I had another dream about nuclear war. This time it was rocket-looking missiles one after another after another screeching down to earth. That may be influenced by the fact that one of my friends is currently at Space Camp. Jenny was the first person I went to in the face of the end of the world. She was on a bar stool. I'm not sure she was feeling the endoftheworldness as much as I was.

Comments

  1. Try sprinkling red pepper flakes around the plants that the bunnies are eating. It worked for my garden. Glad to hear that when the world ends I'll be having a good time. You know what they say...in heaven there is no beer. Wait, are they going to let me into that place???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts