Follow Me on Pinterest Instagram

Friday, June 1, 2007

Summertime Fun

It is official. May is over and today is the first Rock Stop for 95.7 The Rock's summer promotion, 95 Days of Summer, which I like to think of as the kick-off to summer. It is going to be a busy time, especially with one of our sales assistants out on maternity leave. Here is what I have to say to that: bring it on! Today is shaping up to be quiet around here. I plan to work all day (gasp!) and clean off my desk so I can start the next week on top of my game. I've been asked out to lunch by one of our sales people and free lunch is always a good start to a weekend. It is going to be a busy one. I intend to watch one of the holes at the Charlie Kearns Memorial Golf Tournament on Saturday (if it doesn't rain). Then there was talk of going to a coworker's to sample his attempt at beer making. I also heard that it is June Dairy Days in W.S. this weekend and another co-worker is having a little get-together. (Breath) Then on Sunday I think there are a lot of home projects I need to attend to along with cleaning the old ranch. It looks as though a tornado went through my house this week. And now I have a traffic issue to attend to. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...