Summertime Fun

It is official. May is over and today is the first Rock Stop for 95.7 The Rock's summer promotion, 95 Days of Summer, which I like to think of as the kick-off to summer. It is going to be a busy time, especially with one of our sales assistants out on maternity leave. Here is what I have to say to that: bring it on! Today is shaping up to be quiet around here. I plan to work all day (gasp!) and clean off my desk so I can start the next week on top of my game. I've been asked out to lunch by one of our sales people and free lunch is always a good start to a weekend. It is going to be a busy one. I intend to watch one of the holes at the Charlie Kearns Memorial Golf Tournament on Saturday (if it doesn't rain). Then there was talk of going to a coworker's to sample his attempt at beer making. I also heard that it is June Dairy Days in W.S. this weekend and another co-worker is having a little get-together. (Breath) Then on Sunday I think there are a lot of home projects I need to attend to along with cleaning the old ranch. It looks as though a tornado went through my house this week. And now I have a traffic issue to attend to. Happy Friday!

Comments

Popular Posts