2nd Wind?

Sherman and I have made it through half of the Catfishestival and we are looking for our second wind. We are currently recharging at the old homestead before heading back out into the afternoon for some more Catfishesting. I had a lovely afternoon at my sister's housewarming party. And apart from all of her plans blowing up before the party, everything ended up working out just fine. Chalk it up to experience. Isn't that what life is all about? Did I mention the ginormous bouquet of flowers my aunt brought to share? Ginormous. Hopefully I'll get a picture to post. So we're off to the traditional party at Jen's parent's house. Unfortunately Jen had a trip to the emergency room this morning (so I hear) due to a case of strep throat and failing kidneys. Or kidney infection. Something like that. I hope she feels better, but she's not going to be with the rest of the gang selling food tonight. *sigh* We'll miss you Jen, I'm sure. Ooooh... just got the call from Beth. All of our other friends are apparently going down for a nap. he he he.

Comments

Popular Posts