You Coax The Blues Right Out Of The Horn

I have my first rehearsal for Mame tonight. My inside sources tell me that last week at rehearsals they learned a few licks of music and read through the show. Learning the opening number choreography is on the schedule for this evening. I stayed up late last night cleaning my house so I wouldn't feel so uneasy heading into the next show. When my house is in order, I am more likely to feel in order. I figured I needed all the help I could get! I'm sleepy. I will say that if someone mentions cocktails during rehearsals, I'm still in. I won't coax it, but I can't deny the cocktails either. I received a mission from Minnesota today. I have a list of about 20 people to locate addresses for our upcoming ten-year class reunion. I've been playing myspace stalker today. Now I know how Beth feels!

Comments

Popular Posts