Another Opening Another Show...Really

It has finally arrived. Opening night is tomorrow night. Tonight we are having a preview audience for our dress rehearsal. I did my hair for the first time last night and it was a bit of a challenge to get it done between 5:30pm when I got home and 6:30pm when I should have left for the theatre (considering I had to eat and take care of Peanut as well). I hope all goes well for the preview audience tonight.

What I'm really looking forward to is my traditional night of drinking on Opening Night Eve. Ah. It has been two days of juice and four days of not drinking. I'm super-ready! I planted the seed with my castmates and hopefully some of them will take the bait tonight and go out with me. Work is crazy busy and I'm lucky to get a vacation day tomorrow. I will defnitely need it. I'm looking forward to sleeping in, and a relaxing day before the show. Besides, it has been WORKPLACE INAPPROPRIATE day here all day long. I need to get out before my sensitive nature is effected. Can't tarnish that halo.

Comments

Popular Posts