Chiro-Snap-Crackle-Pop

My chiropractic appointment today was painful. :( I feel sick to my stomach and I have an ice pack so I can ice three times today. Oh, and no lifting anything over 5 pounds over my head. Damn. Peanut and I will have to hold off on practicing our ice dancing routine. My spine has a reverse curve in my neck, so my head is farther forward than it is supposed to be and my shoulders and neck are compensating for the weight of my gigantic head. The chiropractor also showed me where all the nerves from my neck go: my heart, my neck glands, and the skin in my face. So there is a pretty good chance that I have pinched nerves in my neck right now considering my heart skipping, swollen glands, and tingly face. Nothing has improved so much today, but after the test adjustment, he had hope that my neck will move. I was able to check my blind spot after I left without turning my whole body. How strange is that? I am scheduled to go back Friday and then I have to attend a new patient wellness night next Wednesday. Anybody want to puppy sit for me? I have a headache.

Comments

Popular Posts