Stressed

Even though I went home after the show last night and got sleep, I still over slept this morning (probably due to a progressing cold). I got to work late, had last minute, has-to-be-done-now work to do, and then headed out to the chiropractor. My chiropractor double booked my appointment time, so I had to wait 25 minutes to get in. I was just about to leave when he called me in. He whizzed me on through and sent me on my way (in a shorter time than usual, I might add). My neck and back are really sore today, though. Hopefully I'll be okay for the show tonight. The good news is that I think the tingling in my face is going away! I don't think it is back to 100%, but I think progress is being made. I have a crapload of things to do (at work and home) in preparation for the annual sales conference this weekend. I think I'll be ready for a cocktail this evening if my health holds up for me.

Comments

Popular Posts