Here I Sit

I'm waiting to receive my comedy information for May so I can make flyers to get to the club tonight. Why is it always last minute? Luckily I am planning to attend comedy this evening, so I could hand deliver the flyers. The last man on the last flyer is John Bush. His bio says "high-speed comedic ride" and I always enjoy a high-speed comedic ride. I better make my reservations. Next week, there is a hiatus from comedy due to our station's big World's Largest Office Party. I still can't believe it is only a week away. I think I may be a good girl this year and go home early due to the fact that I probably won't have any friends there. Of course, I do say that every year. I guess time will tell. Gundersen Lutheran gave us tape measures this year instead of pedometers for Minutes in Motion, so there is little chance of another incident like last year. Check out the blog from last year about that: http://havenotdoneanythingyet.blogspot.com/2007/04/life-is-journey-dont-forget-lip-gloss.html. My sister still claims it is one of my best.

Comments

Popular Posts