Home

I did a lot of work on my home over the weekend. I cleared most of the boxes out of the upstairs and rearranged some furniture. I feel like I need to decide where the furniture goes before I hang things on the wall. However, I also feel like it will be when I hang things on the wall that the place will really feel lived in. I purchased a rug for my porch and am absolutely loving it. I don't think I'm ever moving. I just have to get used to that kitchen. While unpacking kitchen boxes, I pulled out things I thought I needed upstairs and then carried everything else downstairs. While at Lowe's, I picked up two storage shelves to expand my basement pantry to hold those extra pots and pans and small appliances. I think this is really going to work out. I also plunked down a fist of cash for some tropically plants for my back yard. It really just makes me want more, but even as is, I'm loving the little extra bit of color. They'll make great party decorations too! I still hope to do a little painting around the house. Hopefully by next weekend I'll feel like everything else is pretty well set up so I can spend a little time doing extra projects. I have 19 days until the big housewarming party. I forgot what it is like to plan a party and try to get your house finished too! I can guarantee I'll be relaxing on my porch for pretty much all of August.

Comments

Popular Posts