Almond Flour Tastiness

I thought I should have junk food tonight since it's Friday and all and I can't have liquor.

Earlier in the week I made ketchup. With that level of gloriousness chillin' in the fridge, sweet potato fries are an easy choice!

My sister said her kids like almond flour coated chicken tenders. Sounds good to me to! I did a few google searches and put together the following recipe.

Preheat oven to 475°.

Line baking pan with aluminum foil, grease with coconut oil.

Whisk together in shallow bowl...
1/4C almond flour
3/4 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp dry mustard
1/8 tsp lite salt
1/8 tsp black pepper

In another bowl whisk...
1 egg

Dip 3 chicken tenderloins in egg, then flour mixture. Discard leftover egg and flour. Place chicken on prepared pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until no trace of pink remains.

I dipped my tenders in homemade bbq sauce. Their tastiness really topped my week!

Comments

Popular Posts