Reorganization

I finally did it! I pulled everything out of the three small cupboards in my kitchen to reorganize and prioritize.
I think my cooking, baking, and eating habits have changed significantly since I moved to Springfield two and a half years ago. I've done minor tweaking of the set up since then, but I was ready for an overhaul.
All of my storage containers as well as a few appliances I use frequently (like my ninja), were located in step-ladder-ville. They have moved down into one of the three prime real estate cabinets on ground level. I moved the less frequently or hardly ever used baking pans up into the nosebleed section.
I purchased a few sets of storage baskets with handles for baking supplies, cans and bottles, and I also used them for the storage containers and lids. I'm already enjoying being able to pull the whole basket out to locate what I'm looking for... or to access the things in the way way back of the cabinet.
I bought a new silverware tray to better utilize that drawer and bring those measuring spoons up off the floor level. I use them so often, I don't know why it took me so long to figure out it wasn't really working the way it was.
I'm excited to test drive the functionality of my reorganized kitchen! With all the time I spend in there, it's about time I paid it a little attention.



Comments

Popular Posts