W30 D1

I spent my holiday preparing for week one of the Whole 30. I perused my whole foods cook book and decided on some delightful dishes to prepare this week. I compiled a list and hit the road to pick up groceries.

I stocked up on healthy oils, almond butter, a few fruits, and a lot of vegetables. I'm regretting slightly having stopped at the grocery store last Friday. Since I decided unexpectedly to forego grains, dairy, and legumes for the month of January, I have a few things in my fridge that I shouldn't.

It's going to work out, though. Today I enjoyed scrambled eggs with green peppers and tomato for brunch and a tangy chicken cabbage salad for dinner. I'm looking forward to leftovers for lunch tomorrow!

Comments

  1. tangy chicken cabbage salad? You'll need to post the recipe. By the way the mediterranean chopped salad looks yummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tangy chicken salad recipe coming right up...well probably tomorrow. The mediterranean salad has quickly become a favorite if mine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts