Letter To Buzzard Billy's La Crosse

I just had the worst dining experience at your restaurant. I came with a group of ten coworkers at noon for lunch. It took 45 minutes to get our beverages and another 15 minutes to get our food. The lady who brought out the food (not our server) was rude to us. She was calling out orders and told us to "speak up" if it was our order. Unfortunately she didn't have a correct salad for our table anyhow. Even though all of the salad dressings for the table were the same, half were wrong. Ironically, it seemed as though she was in a hurry. Our server, Frick--according to the bill, was actually quite pleasant, once he finally waited on us. However, I doubt that was his real name. I don't think I'll ever visit your restaurant for lunch again, which is disappointing to me because I actually really enjoy your food.

Comments

Popular Posts