Big Burgers, Big Drinks

Yesterday I finally got that big, juicy burger I've been craving. I went down to Hungry Point and it was DELICIOUS. I don't think I've eaten there since I lived in Tremp City. It has been awhile. Good stuff, got stuffed. Then we did a little backyard hanging out and drinking at Sherman's. It started out with just the three of us and when it became a huge gathering, the crazy conversation collage was on. As darkness was creeping up, we disbanded and agreed to reconvene at Blues Bash.

Somehow all of my friends got bombed. I decided to step up my beer game with a little Captain and Diet Coke. The first one tasted so magnificent that I had a second. When we abruptly decided to go up the street to another bar and I slammed it. I followed up with a beer at the next bar and it didn't take too long to realize I was done for the evening. I trekked back to Sherman's where Sam had a campfire going. I only enjoyed a few minutes of it before I headed inside to "rest." It was a short night in Tremp City for me.

Comments

  1. Yeah, I probably should have called it quits with you guys. I had many hazy, embarrasing moments replaying in my mind all day Sunday. Not good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts