A Long Road Ahead

My Memorial Day weekend will begin today at noon. Some of the work guys are grilling brats outside and then we have the afternoon off. I hope there is a beer coming with the brat. What could be better? I have no plans after that. I guess we'll see which way the wind carries me. Tomorrow is the Blues Bash at the Trempealeau Hotel. As long as it doesn't rain, my friends and I will be living out our regrets from Reggae Fest. I want to hang out on the deck at Sherman's house and listen to the tunes. Maybe we'll even break out some yard games and/or fire. Yeah... fire. Oh, and we may go over to the Hotel for some hands-on experience. I'm looking forward to that as well. There have been rumors of more fire and food at the Holmen Branch on Sunday. Plans still need a little firming, but I think it has been two weeks since I've seen them, so it sounds promising. I received the first wave of shrubbery from Michigan Bulb Co, so I called Digger's Hotline the other day and I am not allowed to start my digging until next Wednesday. I guess that rules out a lot of yard work for me over the weekend. I'm excited to see where the weekend will take me. It's going to be a long road ahead. I'd better pack an overnight bag.

Comments

Popular Posts